Monday, March 01, 2010

WINES AVAILABLE IN THE UK

From march 2010 all our 2007 wines are available for sale in the UK.
Matthew Jukes, wine correspondent for Daily Mail and buyer for Bibendum restaurant in London made the following review on Alpamanta 07 wines in the Quintessentially Wine, the world's foremost exclusive private members wine club:
"They are the classiest Argentinean reds I have ever tasted. I adore all 3 wines, as they are not too oaked and not too alcoholic. The power and length are completely in check and it is the balance above all which is utterly perfect. I perhaps sound surprised- and I am. There is a level of skill and confidence here which I occassionaly see in the very top Californian reds and also in Australia's finest, but I have never sensed this level of composure and talent in Chile or Argentina."

No comments: